By providing real time information, the Infinitee Software Application Platform (ISAP) improves operational efficiency and assists Organisation transform into an integrated digital businesses.
Infinitee Software achieves this by utilising cloud based applications that integrate business functions and physical systems.
Infinitee Software is based on a single platform and messaging bus, for inter-module communications, which enables an “infinite” number of extensible applications and variations to be delivered.
There are a number of key architectural design elements which provide the core flexibility to Infinitee Software:
- Database Extensions: if there is a requirement to add new data elements to the systems database, the database is extended for all applications, ensuring backwards compatibility.
- Software Extensions: similarly, software modules are extended where possible, and if needed, new modules added
- Messaging Bus: all software communicates via a messaging bus, which enables any combinations of modules to be combined (given all the data dependencies are included)
Infinintee Software can be divided into three main application areas
- Enterprise Software - A fully integrated system for Business to manage and operate a business manufacturing and logistic operations, including integrated accounting.
- Middleware Software - used to provide additional inventory or asset visibility beyond the capabilities of the Business’s existing Enterprise Software (ERP).
- Business Support Software - specific Business software applications (eg. Asset Management, Payroll) to fulfil specific business needs.
Infinitee Solution Stack
● Core Functionality: required to configure and operate Infinitee
● Modules: are selected, configured and if required, enhanced, to meet application needs
● Infinitee Connection Environment: enables the exchange and control of external data and device sources.